RE: Tradeanalyzer, Sumthin new?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Mike Steckel [mailto:steckel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : jeudi 13 mars 2003 22:20
À : Leslie.George
Cc : omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: Tradeanalyzer, Sumthin new?

I'll bet it's a lot cheaper than JewelSoft's Safir ---- and Safir is basically "black box" as well ---- Safir does not give you an "improved" trading system that you can actually go in and look at changes it made to your EL --- Noooooo ---- you have to "trust" the creators of these fantasies.
===
Well, cheaper seldom stands for better.
There is a  safir-X feature that  can improve an existing classical system.

Safir-X builds neurofuzzy rules that could not be written in EL ( or with a so poor efficiency), so this is the reason why they are not disclosed and run as DLL calls and binary files.
Until version 3 we provided an utility that was able to read the rules, and due to their complexity ( a system couls have  hundreds to thousands rules), none was used it, because it's a true nightmare to figure it what it really does with all of that, and more if you think that several rules are fired at the same time!

Do you know of ONE person on this list who is successfully using Safir (not Pierre) that can be verified ?
===
Hehe...
Who said that I was successfully using it ?

Sheeesh

===
Sheeesh too.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
Tradestation 2000i, TradeStation 6/7/8/9/10 sales and support (when available)
Safir-X, neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm
Next issue: November 2002