Re: Tradeanalyzer, Sumthin new?

WallStreetAnalyzer = TradeAnalyzer

I saw a demo at the NY Online Trading Expo 2 weeks ago.
They were displaying it with a black box system using about 30 stocks.
The equity curve on the displayed system was a straigh upward slope. Very
impressive equity curve. If you buy it they will never disclose the rules.
They kept on repeating 'trust us" it works.

The way it works is that it has a set of indicators. You can't add to it.
If you want to create a new indicator you MUST ask them
to program it. It's fully compiled, so it runs much faster then TS.
That was their only selling point. They kept on bashing TS.

I guess they were able to compile it because they don't have to worry
that the user will create a new indicator.

It uses 'scripts' to combine different indicators into a system.

The demoer was French :)