My TS4 server gone crazy

Hi List,

I need help! This morning my TS4 server started to add symbols to my
portfolio  without any input from me. I delete them one by one, but the
server keep adding new symbols. I just don't know what to do. I never
happened in 8 years.

I reboot the system, it didn't work. By now in one hour, it already add 200+
symbols. I just can not delete them fast enough. On average, I delete two of
them, another new 3 add to my portfolio.

Does anyone encounter this problem before. Any idea to solver this is
appreciated.

Hango