De : Leslie Walko [mailto:l.walko@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoye : mercredi 12 mars 2003 17:55
A : foolsgold
Cc : omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: Geneom

Behold! is aimed at the larger account / portfolio trader.  It is
very strong on executing complex multi market strategies
requiring portfolio based money management strategies.  However,
it is not for the day trader.

It has a reputation for being very robust, bug free.  (It has to
be to survive on multi operating system platforms.)  The
optimizer core is written in MC6800 assembler, yes, assembler, so
it is very fast.

The language is more similar to EL than any other product that I
know of.

Leslie

--
Regards,