RE: The Due Effect

Have you (or has anyone) had success (or failure) with the
trade-the-equity-curve concept?

Trading an equity curve with TradeStation is difficult but not impossible.
>From what I've read, Wealth Lab can do it.

Ease or difficulty of implementation aside, the real issue is: does it do
any good?

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Cheatham [mailto:nchrisc@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 11:20 AM
To: Charles Johnson; Mark Brown; Omega List
Subject: Re: The Due Effect

look at tech analysis of equity curves. I would suggest that every
undiversified trading system has patterns akin to a market. They go thruough
phases just like mkts. A sys might have a 3rd wave type phase with minimal
corrections for a while, then it gets whacked and you think it is broken,
but really it is just going through a natural w4 correction. Managing all of
this systematically is challenging though.

Chris