RE: The Due Effect

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Charles Johnson [mailto:cmjohnsonxx@xxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : jeudi 27 février 2003 18:20
À : Chris Cheatham; Omega List
Objet : RE: The Due Effect

Have you (or has anyone) had success (or failure) with the
trade-the-equity-curve concept?

Trading an equity curve with TradeStation is difficult but not impossible.
>From what I've read, Wealth Lab can do it.

Ease or difficulty of implementation aside, the real issue is: does it do
any good?

Trading the Equity Curve is very easy in TS2000 / TS6 with the  tool that we
provide.
Works with MOC, stop and  limit orders and runs as  multiple independant
instances in the same EL code.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
Tradestation 2000i, TradeStation 6 sales and support
Safir-X, neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm
Next issue: November 2002