Re: daily profit

> dailyprofit=(netprofit+openpositionprofit)-cte;
> if d>d[1] then cte=netprofit;

I'd switch those around, so you don't calculate the first bar's
dailyprofit with yesterday's cte.  But I don't think it will
matter, assuming you close all trades at the end of the day.

if d>d[1] then cte=netprofit;
dailyprofit=(netprofit+openpositionprofit)-cte;

TargetProfit = 1000;
ProfitNeeded = TargetProfit - dailyprofit;

if MarketPosition = 1 then
  exitlong at EntryPrice + ProfitNeeded/BigPointValue limit;
if MarketPosition = -1 then
  exitshort at EntryPrice - ProfitNeeded/BigPointValue limit;

Gary