daily profit

How do I change this, so that my open position will be added to profit
already made and would exit once daily profit had been achieved. What
happens know is, if I have 1000 daily profit and have already accumulated
500 profit for the day and this position has 1000 profit and then goes to
zero it will not close the day. I want to be able to accumulatr 500 on
previous positions and when the open position accumulates 500 I want to
exit.

Thanks,

dailyprofit=(netprofit+openpositionprofit)-cte;
if d>d[1] then cte=netprofit;