Re[2]: ts2000I install problem after win2000 sp3 ?

To settle this, I just performed a fresh install of 2000i on a machine with SP3
and the latest fixes and patches.

Everything worked perfectly.

If no one else had any problems with their 2000i using Windows Update
from SP2 to SP3 then I must have done something else, which escapes my
memory, back in January.  Sorry for the confusion.

rpn> I've reinstalled TS2Ki SP5 from the CD several times on my Win2k Pro SP3
rpn> (5.00.2195) machines. Haven't had any additional problems with TS2Ki
rpn> related to this combination, just the usual TS2Ki problems.

rpn> Are you installing from the CD or the patches on Omega's website? If you're
rpn> using the patches or an early CD, get the latest CD from Omega, there were
rpn> problems with early CDs.