ts2000I install problem after win2000 sp3 ?

Hello everyone,

After hearing about this issue from Frank ( I pasted
below), now I am worried that this may happen to me,
since I have just recently completed my windows 2000
update to service pack 3 (sp 3). If I ever have to
reinstall TS , am I going to have any problems? Has
anyone done this since they updated to sp 3?

Thanks,

Todd Hoff