Re: ts2000I install problem after win2000 sp3 ?

I've reinstalled TS2Ki SP5 from the CD several times on my Win2k Pro SP3
(5.00.2195) machines. Haven't had any additional problems with TS2Ki
related to this combination, just the usual TS2Ki problems.

Are you installing from the CD or the patches on Omega's website? If you're
using the patches or an early CD, get the latest CD from Omega, there were
problems with early CDs.