Re: Dual processors

LG-

I used to sell Compaq C-level units to fortune 500
companies. In fact I worked on site at Tandem, right
when they were bought by Compaq. I can say that these
units are well built. Don't think I realized TS200i
could make use of the DUAL Procs., now I'm jealous.

I run all SCSI 160 in my trading system at home and it
makes a significant difference in speed and
productivity. My only other comment would be to up the
ram to 1GB ECC or better.

I've been making comparisons of this unit to that of
comparable units that DELL has to offer for the money.

IMO, the Compaq is giving you a little better Price to
performance edge.

I am also curious about the noise factor on this unit,
if you do end up buying it, please let us know what
the rating is.

best-

mike

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?sku=C170-3070