Re: Dual processors

Leslie.George,

I would buy the Dell mentioned earlier.  Then again I have a Dell dual
processor.  No it will not make Ts2ki much faster than a single
processor.  Yes it is worth the money.  Check the specs on the SCSI
drives.  They may not be as fast as you think.  They are expensive and
they make windows much slower to load.  I replaced my SCSI with fast
EIDE drives when it crashed.  However at that price take the SCSI and
wait the extra time to load up.  When you own it add a huge EIDE drive
for backups.  I liken a dual processor to a big block car.  It gives
you something a tiny Jap engine doesn't.  If you never had a huge big
block Chevy, GTO, 442, Corvette... then you don't know what you
are missing.

Reliability comes from the operating system and how you operate TS2ki. Use
only Windows 2000 Pro or XP Pro.

Jimmy Snowden