Trend Line Breakout

I have attached a strategy called trend line breakout. I have tried to
optimize this strategy on multiple time frames and it takes longer than most
things I have tried, any help would be appreciated. I tried install a profit
target strategy on this strategy and it will lock up tradestation before I
am thru optimizing. I use TS6 and I would like to know if anyone has a
strategy for Larry Williams expert commentary.

Thanks, Dale

TLB.ELD