RE: is there a review of major e-futures trading platforms?

If anyone is interested in trying out Trading Technologies X_Trader in a
simulation mode with live real time prices, TT offers a one month free
trial.  The program is called TNT and I believe any broker offering TT can
help you with this.  Of course, this does include my own brokerage
operation.  But this would be a good way to try out X_Trader for yourself
and be your own judge.

I would add however, that your stops will be in the simulator, not Globex or
the other matching engines, during the TNT simulation.

Regards,

John J. Lothian

Disclosure: Futures trading involves financial risk, lots of it!  John J.
Lothian is the President of the Electronic Trading Division of The Price
Futures Group, Inc., an Introducing Broker.