Re: "TS2001i fiasco"?

Bob wrote:
>All new software from Omega has always been unusable for several
>releases. They don't seem to know how to do adequate testing before
>they release it.

Actually, that was a fairly typical software development cycle in the
1980s:

1.  Announce software product availability
2.  Develop the software
3.  Ship
4.  Test

Omega hasn't grown out of it.

>>Esignal comes to mind.
>
>Thanks God for competition...

I didn't know esignal had similar capabilities to TS.  Hmm (looking at
their web site) wow!  They use Javascript.  Bit more of a learning curve
than EasyLanguage, but it'll work.  I'd like to know how "simple" their
version is, though.  It would be nice to see some examples of strategies
and indicators written with EFS.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com