Re: "TS2001i fiasco"?

At 8:26 PM -0600 2/10/03, Ernie Bonugli wrote:

>TS7  is  coming up? I personally do not know how it is going
>to  be  made  available,  does  anyone? Will it be stable? I
>certainly  hope  so.  But you never know. They recently have
>been  having  trouble  with  their  new 'stop order' system.
>Today TS went down, no quotes! Data from others sources just
>continued  streaming into my system while TS just sat there!
>My alarms where going off left and right!

All new software from Omega has always been unusable for several
releases. They don't seem to know how to do adequate testing before
they release it.

"Never time to do it right but always time to do it over..."

Hopefully, they have learned something from being in the service
business... Maybe now that bugs cost their brokerage customers real
money such that they might have to pay damages, they will get better.
I hope so. They have the right concept - its in the execution where
they screw up.

>In  the  mean  time,  other  platforms are coming up strong.
>Esignal comes to mind.

Thanks God for competition...

Bob Fulks