Re: Cross-referencing different data

You can enter the same symbol as data1 data2 and data3.
It is usual to enter the smallest time frame as data1
Try to keep the number of data series to a minimun wherever possible,
if for example if you were using
data1 5 min 5 bar average
data2 15 min 20 bar average
it would run faster to delete data2 and use a 60 bar average in data1

regards
foolsgold