Re[2]: Opinions of TradeStation Securities and PFG-Best

Hello Simon,

don not use Tradestation but have used PFG Best for 4 years with
virtually no complaints.  mainly trade sp mini's on their B server and
bonds on ACE. both are very quick to fill and very seldom am I unhappy
with the fills.  never had any false trades or missed trades.  I have
a broker in their CA office who I use for questions, some account
maintenance, option trades.  On a few occasions over the years I 've
had to call him to get an order in when my ISP died.

I looked briefly at a coupleof other platforms and one thing I refuse
to do is give half or more of my screen to my trazding software.  Best
is an "index card" sized window.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx