Re: Computer cant find each other on network LAN

Hello icm63,

1. check if green light presents on your network adapter.
2. check if network adapter is not turned off on XP machine, if so
then activate it.

i> HI,

i> I have ..

i> PC 1 : Win 2000 , WorkGroup Name : WORKGROUP, Comuter Name : ABC1

i> PC 2 : XP , WorkGroup Name : WORKGROUP, Comuter Name : ABC2

i> When I go "Find Computers near me", in Win 2000 nothing comes up, the same for
i> XP.

i> The cables are connected, what am I missing..any ideas

i> thx

i> icm63

--
Best regards,