Re[2]: FRESH install Win 2000, with 2 harddrives, but wrong drive is C:

Hello Michael,

I'm not a geek so will keep your very thorough email for reference in
the future.  thanks.

I seem to recall that Partition Magic has a routine that will rename
drives and then go through an rename all shortcuts and other "file
calls". It has something like this as I did it once and it worked
fine.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx