Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 16:35:03 -0800 (PST)
From: "Sanford Morton" <smorton@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Limits of charts from Ascii data files?

Plain Text Attachment [ Save to my Yahoo! Briefcase  |
 Download File ]

I am trying to load a one minute chart (ES and/or NQ)
with one minute
bars from an ascii data file in TS2000i. I can load
only a certain
number of days. For example I can make a chart from a
file with data
from Oct 23 to Dec 11, but when I add data to the
beginning of that
file for Oct 22, the charts are all wrong. Every bar
is flat, O=H=L=C,
and volume is always 1. I don't seem to be able to
exceed 50 calender
days.

What am I doing wrong? Or is this a memory limitation?
I seem
not to have a problem loading a chart with three
months of one minute
bars using Global Server.

Thanks,
Sanford Morton