Re: metaserver and interactive brokers

John,

I downloaded the trial version this past Sunday.  I am getting the last
traded price but have a couple of other issues:

1.    While the metaserver appears to be recording ticks and volume for each
trade, I am only getting ticks charted for each change in price on my tick
chart.  I can watch the number of contracts of the last trade number change
while the price of that trade does not in the IB software indicating
multiple trades at the same price and I get no recording of ticks on my tick
charts.  The volume in the metaserver is incrementing at the same price
similar to the IB, indicating it is receiving the ticks, but somehow they
are not getting to the global server.  When I look at the data in the global
server, it confirms the trades only when price changes and lists zero for
volume.  There are some settings to adjust how the metaserver calc's an
assumed volume, but I have not discovered a satisfactory solution.  I have
not tried to speak with IB or trader-soft about it, yet.

2.    The only other problem are some disconnections from IB for no apparant
reason, once or twice a day.

I have planned to install on a separate machine to compare with ESignal, but
I want to get the tick problem solved first.

I am very interested in your or anyones elses experience with the product.

David Langford