Re: off topic: win 2k stack overflow errors

I agree with the advice of Leslie Walko - switch to TS2000i, which is a
32-bit app and does not use NTVDM.  In the meantime, as a temporary measure,
simply terminate TS4 before performing the final fatal step (if that is
possible - I'm not a Dynastore user and don't know if it runs as a subtask
under TS4).  Oh - another idea which just occurred to me:  by default, all
16-bit apps run in the same NTVDM.  What you need to do (unless Dynastore
MUST run in the same NTVDM as TS4) is instruct the op sys to run TS4 in its
own, separate NTVDM.  It will then be isolated from Dynastore.

Good luck.
Carroll Slemaker