TS6 Automation White Paper

I am collecting commentary for a white paper on TradeStation 6 (later 7)
automation issues.  As a technical writer, programmer, and trader using TS6
I believe I will be able to meld user experiences into a useful document
that explains the limitations, timing issues, workarounds, and virtues of
TS6 automated trading programming - at the very least, shed some light on a
misunderstood subject.
If you have any pre-existing documentation describing how Easy Language does
and doesn't interface to TradeStation - particularly how limit, stop orders
are handled; and how EL misreads actions.  tks, I'll be glad to send the
resulting effort - such as it may wind up to anybody requesting it.  tks,
daver