eSignal 7.2

Join the thousands of users now running eSignal 7.2.
The new eSignal 7.2 features and download can be found
here:

http://www.esignal.com/esignal/features/default.asp

The quick list of Big Features are:

Market Depth - Nasdaq has launched SuperMontage which
replaces the old Level II screens. Users can look at
each of the new Nasdaq views, QuoteView, PowerView,
TotalView, and DepthView. Also added direct ECN books
from Island and coming soon ARCA.

Formula Wizard - This new tool allows users who are
familiar with EFS to create custom formulas in an
easier way without the worry about syntax errors or
faulty logic. It places all the necessary pieces of a
formula in the correct order and format needed for the
advanced charts. This is also a great tool for novice
users to get a better feel for custom formulas.

Replay Mode - This allows users to step through a
trading day in the same way you can step through a
movie with a video recorder or DVD player. It lets you
test your formulas and strategies with a full days
worth of data without needing to wait for things to
play out in Real-time. You can make adjustments to a
custom formula or change the set of indicators you're
using and then just go back and replay the data again.
This helps you fine tune everything to be ready for
the next day of trading.

eSignal Chat - Using a new window within eSignal that
can connect to the IRC, users can chat with each other
in a wide array of existing chat rooms designed for
traders. We include a connection to the Daytraders
room on Othernet which is a very active room for
traders as well as a connection to our eSignal room.
One huge advantage to our new chat over other vendors
and general IRC programs is that we can push images
and file links directly into a chat room within
eSignal which makes the tool so much more powerful.
Users can easily illustrate their chat topics with
this feature. Since the IRC is such an open platform,
users can also create their own rooms for private
chats. The only thing you need to do is create a room
name that's unique enough so that it doesn't already
exist and then just pass the name of the room to
others.

Broker Plug-ins - With the 7.2 release, we're using
version checking to be sure that a user has the latest
versions of the Integrated Broker files needed for
each release. If the user has an older broker file,
the Trade menu will not show the broker even if
there's a file in their directory. There are now
plug-in installers available on the downloads page for
each of the current brokers. As new broker files get
created or new partners come on board, additional
installers will become available. We now have plug-ins
for Interactive Brokers, Cyber Trader, and Options
Express. Many more brokers coming soon!

Visit http://www.eSignalCentral.com for more
information,

Chuck