ts4 wizards

OK, this one has me stumped. Has to do with the Andrews Pitchfork indicator
that Greg Woods wrote and I added to...involves drawing lines based on
labelled points on chart. The problem is that one server symbol will not
work with monthly data. There are a few locations for the labels that will
work, but many/most do not. If I change to weekly it works. If I change to
another symbol it works. If I export the data to ascii then read the ascii
file, the indicator works on the ascii file. However it will not work on NI
H3 in the server. I am perplexed. Problem appears to be in identifying the
labels phase. Any ideas from the wizards out there?

Thanks,
Chris