Re: Combining systems

Let me first state that I don't do what you need to do
and I use TS4.

Maybe you could do something like this.

vars:
Signalvalue1(0),ContractQuantity1(1),SignalValue2(0),ContractQuantity2(1);

{...System1...}

if SignalValue1<>1 then begin
  {...Buy conditions for system1...}
  Buy ContractQuantity contracts on the close;SignalValue1=1;
end;

Set up the system settings to allow multiple contracts in the same
direction
and set the number of contracts to trade at the sum of the values of the

ContractQuantity variables.