From: VK [mailto:vk@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 3:37 AM
To: 'Leslie Walko'; 'Trey Johnson'
Cc: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx; realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: AW: Roll over methods

Hi.

I am always a bit suspicious if results change because of the roll over
method. Especially if they go from positive into negative. I came to the
conclusion that RatioAdjusted data seems to be the most realistic data
to use. What do you think?

Any way, the best thing would be to be able to use the REAL contracts.

Regards.

Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.
www.wealth-lab.de