TS 4 install on Windows XP

Hello all. After a few years off from trading I want to get back to it.
I have an old TS 4 (Build 18) CD and have found installation
instructions for XP at the dynastorelight.com website. The issue
apparently relates the security block drivers. Has anyone gone through
this process? And what updates to later builds are there at what
locations? Last, is the latest build (27?) also the best? My experience
with things like this makes me think that I could work all day
troubleshooting and go to bed with a still non-functioning program. Any
help here greatly appreciated. TIA, njb