RE: Quicken

The main problem that I've found is that Quicken doesn't like short
transactions and it doesn't like transactions that buy/sell the same
transactions on the same day. By "not like", I mean that it has trouble
matching up buys/and sells.

Here's a post that I wrote on this topic a couple of year ago:]
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&threadm=x9EG6.26
%24WT6.51351%40news.pacbell.net&rnum=5&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dgary%2Bfunck%2Bqui
cken%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26hl%3Den

short url:
http://tinyurl.com/4lxk