RE: TS 4 problem transfering ELA

Doug,

Consider having the new code re-verified be its developer, so that is has a different creation date. This may be enough to get is accepted.  However, ... on rare occasions the list of studies in TradeStation gets corrupted and names in the studies list do not match up with the correct associated code.  It's rare, but it happens. (twice in 5 years) To get my list back on track, I had to delete over 200 studies that I knew I wasn't ever going to use, then ran VERIFY ALL.  That seemed to have deleted the offending linkage(s) and everything was back in order.

Mark Jurik