Re: Chart not displaying all data - Addendum

On Wednesday, January 15, 2003, 7:58:50 PM, Clive wrote:

C> Sorry forgot to add that the data is EOD 3rd party in Metastock format and
C> not collected through the GS

TS2k does not seem to plot current imported data even if it IS in the
server. I have not seen a way around this bug, but if you find one
please let me know. TS2k is supposedly fully supported - You might try
calling TS for the answer. If you find one, please post it to the
list.

ztrader