Chart not displaying all data - Addendum

Sorry forgot to add that the data is EOD 3rd party in Metastock format and
not collected through the GS

"..Last bar on the chart does correspond with the available date range, am
using TS2k SP5

I have changed the date range in the format symbol settings box to next
year.
The Available range shows all the data but the chart does not. I have made a
new workspace and imported the same symbol it but has the same result.

About the time the dates stop, approx. 2 weeks ago, is when I updated to a
new motherboard, processor and ram but kept my old HD. However yesterday I
did a disk copy from drive image of the C partition to a new HD, but TS
resides on a different partition and this partition was just copied over
using windows explorer.

Odd thing is this is not for all symbols as some commodities display
correctly"