Re: Click Debugger

Gene,

I too made a mental note about this functionality.  I doable
I was thinking about developing "custom button" functionality for
charts.  Those hot spot events would allow me to manually trigger the
strategy to enter/exit/etc..

Maybe I'll work on this soon.  I had been using something
called BracketTrader for day trading, but now I can't since
it is not compatible with my automation support software.  I
can do the same thing as Bracket Trader within a TS strategy, given this
functionality!

Has anyone done this already?

Regards,
Ernie