Click Debugger

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had some experience creating code in TS that waits
for the user to click anywhere on the chart. I'm not intending to use this
as input to anything, but rather as a de-bugging tool to allow me to "step"
through various program loops that I set up for every "click".

I was thinking about this and remembered that there are examples of code
that allow inputs by typing letters on a chart, and I dimly remember someone
talking about clicking on the screen for input.

Has anyone worked this out before? Or are there other ways to manually step
through TS code?

Many thanks for allowing me not to have to reinvent the wheel... ;~)

Best regards,

Gene Pope