Re: Re[2]: DTN Sat new file from Omega

Jimmy:

Just got off the phone with my contact at DTN who is the best tradestation support guy in the whole DTN crew.

He says that if you installed that new .dll for DTN a few months ago and you are NOT having any problems up till now --- do NOT install the recent tradestation patch.

(But thanks Jimmy for beta testing that new .dll for me so I did not have to do it myself and screw up my system --- thanks Bill Cruz for nuthin !   :)

Mike