Re: DTN Sat new file from Omega

> As soon as you told me the other day that you were running fine and
> had not installed it I knew I was going to get in trouble.  When
> will I learn?

However, I've heard from "reputable sources" that while TS may
still work (for now) without the new DTN patch, the patch enables
some changes that haven't been made on the DTN end yet.  And they
WILL make those changes.  So the word I've heard is, even if you
don't need the patch today, you WILL need it before too long.

Gary