Von: Ron Augustine [mailto:RonAug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. November 2001 19:12
An: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: Problem with computer automatically restarting

I had a PC a while back that did that.  After trying many different
"fixes", including replacing the power supply, it turned out to be the
Ethernet card that was the culprit.  I replaced a LinkSys card with a
3-Com
and the machine has not had any problems since --

Someone else mentioned a voltage lag or power surge as a possibility.  A

UPS is a necessity and will eliminate that possibility.
At 11:02 AM 11/21/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>  To List;
>
>Anyone suggest a solution to computer automatically restarting when
TSPro is