Re: TradeStation 6 Questions

Actually that's not quite true.  You can't just use TS6 as a
stock watching tool.  The Tradestation Group doesn't even want
you developing long-term systems with it, or anyting that might
prevent you from making the minimum of 10 transactions per month.
Essentially the cost of using TS6 then, is about $100/month.

-Alex