Re: Off-Topic: Netscape Question

On a related issue, using IE, I'm beginning to notice a new sophistication
in web advertising:  I'm seeing more and more ad banners that magically
appear, disappear, reappear, and then follow you as you scroll
down.  Sometimes, I can't access the space behind it until I stop moving my
mouse for a few seconds, and then it disappears for good, until I return to
the page.

I can put up with the pop-up windows.  I just close them.  But this new
breed will turn browsing into a nasty experience.

I'm not very web-browser-configuration-savvy, so is there a way I can turn
these off?