Problem with computer automatically restarting

 To List;

Anyone suggest a solution to computer automatically restarting when TSPro is
running.?

Had similar problems previously, so I did a clean install, after reformating
the C drive.
Reinstalled Windows 2000 Pro and TSPro.

I removed printer program and virus programs.   Dedicated this computer to
TSPro.  Computer is networked to laptop.

I have a 933 pentium 3 chip, with 768 meg of DD ram.   I run 3 monitors with
2 ATI graphic cards.

There are under 10 charts running on two workspaces.

Any thoughts?

Barry