Re[2]: TS2k data import problem

At 11:13 AM -0800 11/14/01, ztrader wrote:

>Anyway, I re-imported all the data, and the inds are now within about
>1.1 on SPX data. There was apparently some data problem (not visible
>to the eye) that caused the large difference. I am still puzzled that
>there is a 1.1 difference, though. I would not expect it to be even
>that big, given the rounding is done correctly. Do you think the
>rounding could have that big an effect?

It is possible but seems too big.

>In any case, why does TS2k round the data? I'd prefer to keep as much
>precision as possible.

My SPX data has 2 places of accuracy after the decimal so TS2000i can certainly handle that.

You do not say where the data comes from. Is it in an OMZ file or ASCII. Can you see the resolution in the original data?

You say that the price scale is 1/100. Also check that the Min. Movement = 1.

Bob Fulks