TS2k data import problem

I run TS2k with data imported from TS4, and noticed a rather large
difference between an MA value in TS4 & TS2k. It was a modestly long
one, of length about 1000 bars, on 45 min SPX. I made both charts the
same, using exactly the same indicator in both, with exactly the same
data length, but still got different values in TS4 (1131.29) & TS2k
(1153.22). A check of the data showed that the tick data imported into
TS2k was rounded off to tenths even though the price scale was set to
1/100 as it is in TS4. This rounding seems to have a significant
effect on the value of identical studies on identical charts in both
TS's.

Any thoughts on why the data is being rounded, and/or a way to prevent
it?

Thanks,

ztrader