Re: Ebay 89.12% profitable trades...Dr Clayburg day trading Systems

Dear Ian,
Over the years I have tested (and sometimes bought) many third party
indicators and strategies.
In have learned from experience not to spent any money on indicators, if the
indicators work than why don't they have a strategy ?
At least with a strategy you can run a simulation and put int some "real"
world commission and slippage.
Also with a strategy the vendor can send you some statistics before you buy.

As an alternative you would at least want "user functions" of the indicators
so you can construct them into strategies and see if they work.

Good luck
Robert

ps. Unfortunately Wealth-lab is not "easy language" compatible but they have
some great ideas if you take the time to test it (does anybody know an easy
way to convert to Easylanguage)

Robert Linders
Orlando, FL
email: mugsnug@xxxxxxxxx