Re: Ebay 89.12% profitable trades...Dr Clayburg day trading Systems

Hello ">:-)" and list:

I have not scanned the doctors website as you have,but must agree that
he 'usta' be not only a poster asking questions here,but probably on
MB's "code list".

I am intriqued by the word you used below-ie: "delurks" \does this
perhaps mean that you have coined a new english word describing that the
world knows that TomD is/was a member here,and may accidently post a
private message,-publicly?-every now and then?

Btw,Both are probably excellent TA analysts,with a nod towards td,what
with his purported credentials,and numerous trademarked "TD" stuff,that
may leave another person with Only a Doctorate behind his name,in the
dust...       :))

I,for one,"">:-)" <hadrada@xxxxxxxxxxx>",feel that whether using that ID
or another,recognize your very numerous posts to this list,in the
distant past,which Many times included ela code,whether written out or
enclosed in an attached 'ela' file,much as Mark B has done.