Re: Ebay 89.12% profitable trades...Dr Clayburg day trading Systems

Subject: Ebay 89.12% profitable trades...Dr Clayburg day trading Systems

: I have been investigating Dr John Clayburg day trading tools at
: http://www.clayburg.com/.
:
: This link shows is trading system for Ebay : (page down for results)
: http://www.clayburg.com/80_day_trading_success.htm
:
: He sells two indicator packages "the full spectrum trader" for $2850 and
the
: "self adaptive indicator library" for $1500.
:
: QUESTION : Does any have these tools, if so please pass comment on how you
have
: found them ?

I don't have the tools but a quick scan down those webpages raises a lot of
questions.

1) If it's a daytrading system, why is it using daily bars (check out the
system results report)? Why is he showing one minute bars in the GIF files
while using daily bars in his system calculations? And if he's using a
system (questionable at best - see below), why not use it on the one minute
chart so that we can see the actual buy/sell signals instead of
superimposing all those fine dots and lines?

2) Why is the largest winning trade $200 while the largest losing trade is
$975?

3) Most importantly, why is the average # of bars in winning and losing
trades 0 (as in ZERO)?

The only conclusion I can draw is that he is using the %Floor trailing stops
and this should raise a red flag among oldtimers on the list....Speaking of
this list, since Dr. Clayburg delurks on this list once in a while, perhaps
he can answer these questions.....