RE: TradeStation 6 / Multiple Data Streams

I just started using Tradestation 6.0 and am having a difficult time
figuring out how to use the EasyLanguage Data Aliases  in order to access
multiple data streams.  I'm hoping that someone on this list might be able
to help me.

Basically, I'm just trying to access a different time frame from within
EasyLanguage.  For example, if I'm applying my study to a 3 minute S&P
chart, I may want to access a 10 minute or a daily chart, or perhaps access
data from a totally different security.

On page 50 of the EasyLanguage PDF manual, it refers to using the reserved
word "Data" in order to access various data streams.  For instance:

                Value1 = Average(Close, 5) of Data2;

should allow me to get a 5 period moving average of data stream 2.  However,
the only thing that I can't figure out is how to define what Data2 is...
Somehow, I've got to be able to initialize data2 to some data stream so that
Tradestation knows what data I'm referring to.

Is there anybody out there that can help shed some light on this for me?