From: "Sandon Racowsky" <sandon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 6:49 PM
Subject: RE: TradeStation 6 / Multiple Data Streams

: I just started using Tradestation 6.0 and am having a difficult time
: figuring out how to use the EasyLanguage Data Aliases  in order to access
: multiple data streams.  I'm hoping that someone on this list might be able
: to help me.
:
: Basically, I'm just trying to access a different time frame from within
: EasyLanguage.  For example, if I'm applying my study to a 3 minute S&P
: chart, I may want to access a 10 minute or a daily chart, or perhaps
access
: data from a totally different security.
:
: On page 50 of the EasyLanguage PDF manual, it refers to using the reserved
: word "Data" in order to access various data streams.  For instance:
:
:                 Value1 = Average(Close, 5) of Data2;
:
: should allow me to get a 5 period moving average of data stream 2.
However,
: the only thing that I can't figure out is how to define what Data2 is...
: Somehow, I've got to be able to initialize data2 to some data stream so
that
: Tradestation knows what data I'm referring to.
:
: Is there anybody out there that can help shed some light on this for me?
:
:
:
: