From: jpaladin [mailto:jpaladin@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 8:41 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: It's Official

Guys, what kinds of problems are you having with
TS2000i? I haven't had a
single problem nor has my TS ever crashed. I run it on
Win2k so I'm sure
that improves reliability. Can anyone tell me what
problems they're running
into?

Best Regards,
John Theo

> These people are the scum of the earth. I take this
as an admission that
> they CAN'T make TS2Ki run reliably because it was so
poorly coded in the
> first place. They have simply given up. What's it
taken them, three years
> to figure out their product sucks? Cruz Bros must
think this will force us
> to use their online crap. Anyone dumb enough to send
them $50k to set up a
> trading account will get what they deserve for being
naive. Get lost Cruz
> Bros, I will never buy anything from you again
because you lie and you
> cheat. Here's a kiss goodbye for Billie and Ralphie
<fart> !!

> >>After careful consideration and extensive review,
we have decided that
> >>Service Pack 5 will be the final Service Pack for
the 2000i product
line.